Change is coming to the public sector. The old ways of hierarchy and bureaucracy do not lead to the responsive organisations that we need now. Increasingly groups in the public sector are showing that a different approach is possible, based around ideas like “freedom within the framework”.
The Transforming the Public Sector conference will be highly interactive, giving you the opportunity to network and discuss with others in a round table setup. Set up in partnership with Epic CIC the UK’s first youth service employee led mutual, and pathfinder in the Cabinet Office Employee Mutual’s programme. Speakers include
- Brendan O’Keefe, Chief Executive, Epic CIC
- Jos de Blok, Founder of Buurtzorg, Netherlands
- Sally Howes, CIO, National Audit Office
- June O’Sullivan MBE, CEO, London Early Years Foundation (LEYF)
- Dom Monkhouse, Managing Director, iomart
- Sinead Brophy, CEO, My Support Broker
- Henry Stewart, CEO, Happy and author of the Happy Manifesto
To find out more visit the conference page.